Drivers NVIDIA 266.58
WHQL digital signature for all modern GPU GeForce 266 Build 1958 / Win XP, 7, Vista
The standard builds wood NVIDIA has incorporated and PhysX (25 MB) and NV3DVision (18 MB) and download them with each of the assemblies - is silly. I did repack assemblies, so that people can choose only those files that they need. All assemblies weighing more than 100 megabytes in distributing more than 1500 files, because releases from the large number of files (over a thousand) are packed into the archive, with the addition of information for recovery. All components in separate archives (drivers, utilities)
1) Select the assembly for their system and extract the disk.
2) Copy the folder with the unpacked assembly from the archives of PhysX, HDAudio NV3DVision and missing files
3) Run the installation setup.exe and follow the instructions. Recommend choosing not automatic, and custom "clean install".
PhysX and HDAudio suitable for all above assemblies, so it's not worth it to rock with each of them. NV3DVision needed only for Win7 / Vista 32/64 bit.
Added HD Audio Driver version 126.96.36.199.
• Added PhysX System Software version 9.10.0514.
• Support of new Adobe CS5 GPU-accelerated.
• Support for GPU-acceleration enables smooth playback of HD video in Adobe Flash 10.1.
• Support for new versions of software to improve video quality from MotionDSP, vReveal, providing support for HD output.
• Support OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) in all series of GPUs the GeForce 8 and higher.
• Support for OpenGL 3.3 in a series of GPUs the GeForce 8 and higher.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on SLI-certified motherboards based on Intel X58 with support for DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI and SLI.
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by system software NVIDIA.
• Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology with GeForce 9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, technology 3-way SLI, Hybrid SLI and SLI support for multiple monitors.
Win XP (32/64 bit), Win7 (32/64 bit), Win Vista (32/64 bit), GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 200, 300, 400, ION Series